"I'm moving on."
-- Did president Trump record his conversation with the former FBI director Comey?
-- I assume you are referring to his tweet. And I talked to the president, and the president has nothing further to add on that.
-- Why did he say that? Why did he tweet that? What should we interpret from that?
-- As I've mentioned, the president has nothing further to add.
-- Are there recording devices in the Oval Office or in the residence?
-- As I've said for the third time, there is nothing further to add on that.
-- Do you think it is appropriate to threaten someone like Mr. Comey not to speak?
-- I don't think... that's not a threat, he simply stated a fact, the tweet speaks for itself, I'm moving on.
-- I assume you are referring to his tweet. And I talked to the president, and the president has nothing further to add on that.
-- Why did he say that? Why did he tweet that? What should we interpret from that?
-- As I've mentioned, the president has nothing further to add.
-- Are there recording devices in the Oval Office or in the residence?
-- As I've said for the third time, there is nothing further to add on that.
-- Do you think it is appropriate to threaten someone like Mr. Comey not to speak?
-- I don't think... that's not a threat, he simply stated a fact, the tweet speaks for itself, I'm moving on.