The White House Says ESPN Should Fire Jemele Hill For Calling Trump An Ignorant White Supremacist : Asked about Hill's comments at a press briefing on Wednesday, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the tweets were outrageous. "I'm not sure if [Trump] is aware of the comments," Sanders said, "but I think that's one of the more outrageous comments that anyone could make and certainly something that I think is a fireable offense by ESPN ." Most certainly! С другой стороны, а это кто затвитил? Obama's '07 speech which @DailyCaller just released not only shows that Obama is a racist but also how the press always covers for him. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 3, 2012 Donald J. Trump, вроде. А чем он в то время занимался, Трамп этот? Вел шоу на NBC. Был Трамп уволен за этот твит про расиста Обаму? Никак нет. (Что особенно странно, учитывая "how the press always covers for Obama".) Возможно, у ESPN другие стандарты, чем у NBC, конечно.