Попробовали бы они это в Кельне!

Прочитал статью о популярном музыкальном фестивале в США.

Sexual Harassment Was Rampant at Coachella 2018

Автор пишет:
In the three days I was at Coachella, I only spent a total of 10 hours at the actual festival, where I watched numerous performances and interviewed festival-goers about their experience with sexual assault and harassment for Teen Vogue. During the 10 hours I was reporting on this story, I was groped 22 times.
Ну, и не она одна:
Of the 54 young women who spoke to Teen Vogue for this piece during the weekend-long event, all of them had a story of sexual assault or harassment that occured this year at Coachella.
Многие читатели, наверняка, уже решили, что это феминистки и прочие SJW преувеличивают в десятки раз и раздувают проблему на пустом месте.

Приведу некоторые примеры из статьи, чтобы читателям было проще составить мнение о реалистичности.
One guy followed me across the field to the Mojave stage, where I was meeting a friend to see FIDLAR. When my friend left to see another band, I stayed behind, and this guy came up behind me and whispered, “you’re a goddess” and then rubbed his hands on my hips and butt. When I pulled away from him, I knew it was the same person from before because I recognized his Pablo merch. This is why I usually wear a backpack in concert settings — it forces distance between the stranger behind me and my actual body.

On Saturday, I was front row at the Outdoor Theatre, leaning against the metal grate to take an epic photo of David Byrne to send to my dad. Someone behind me grabbed my butt with both hands. I didn’t see who it was, and I felt so uncomfortable that I gave up my front row spot and moved to the back of the crowd where I would have more space behind me. I never got the picture.

When I was waiting in line for a sweet potato taco on Sunday, a man poked me in the stomach and asked me if I do pilates. I said no, and then he asked, “what’s the secret behind that six-pack?” and rubbed my bare stomach with his hand.
Истории других посетительниц.
"Of course sexual harassment happens here,” says Ana, 19. “It happens to us at all concerts. At Coachella it is so many people, that men will get away with touching you, and they think we don't notice. It happened to me many times already, and I notice every time.”

“It never goes further than a touch on my butt or my back, but it’s not an OK place to be touched,” says June, 20. “Would you do that to a coworker? Or another guy? Then don’t do that to me. This is my third day, and it’s probably happened to me 40 times this weekend.”

“In a really big crowd, you want to have a good time, and you want to dance,” says Phoebe, 20, “It’s just really uncomfortable to feel someone right behind you, touching you or rubbing you. It happened to me a lot at Post Malone.”

“It’s actually happened a handful of times today," says Logan, 23. "If you’re in tight quarters, and you’re getting closer to the stage, guys will always come up and start grinding with you to see if you’re into that sort of thing”

“As I was walking, a guy grabbed my butt cheek," says Anna, 27. "This is the sort of environment where I think people assume it happens a lot, so you can get away with participating in it.” [...]

“Just the way people touch me when you’re walking through a crowd. Why are you touching me there? We’re trying to have fun and fit in here,” says Reagan, 16, “It’s scary, and you can’t trust the random people around you to help you. And with those bigger men it’s just harder and its scarier to say something to them because they might get angry and get violent. Like if you’re not nice, they might hurt you.”
Я думаю, что большинство согласится, что истории выглядят вполне реалистично. Но многие при этом скажут, что what's the big deal, к серьезным данная проблема не относится.

Теперь сделаем замену на иммигранта, только не русскоязычного, а из Африки или с Ближнего Востока. И допустим, что женщины рассказывают, как они сходили отметить Новый Год в толпе, а эти самые иммигранты подвергли их вот точно такому же обращению, как в данной статье рассказывается.

Ага.