Руди Джулиани, став адвокатом Трампа, не сходит с арены, регулярно давая безумные интервью. Вот сегодняшний installment с "Meet the Press". Полный транскрипт передачи находится здесь . Привожу отрывок интервью Джулиани, имеющий отношение к фразе в заголовке записи: RUDY GIULIANI: Yes, each time, by 3 or 4 days, so we could write a letter in response. They have taken 2-3 weeks to get back to us, so what I have to tell you is, look, I am not going to be rushed into having him testify so that he gets trapped into perjury. And when you tell me that, you know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry, well that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth. He didn’t have a, a conversation -- CHUCK TODD: Truth is truth. I don’t mean to go like -- RUDY GIULIANI: No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth. The President of the United States says, “I didn’t -- ” CHUCK TODD: Truth isn’t truth? Mr. Mayor, do you realize, what, I, I, I-- RUDY GIULIANI: No, no, no-- CHUCK TODD: This is going to become a bad meme. RUDY GIULIANI: Don’t do, don’t do this to me. CHUCK TODD: Don’t do truth isn’t truth to me. This is going to become a bad meme indeed. "Alternative facts" Kellyanne Conway придется потесниться.