Коми вчера отвечал на вопросы House Committee of Judiciary. Республиканцы настаивали на этом, Коми хотел публичных слушаний -- сошлись на том, что слушания будут закрытые, но полная стенограмма будет опубликована на следующий день. Причина, почему республиканцы хотели поговорить с Коми, -- вот Коми сам пишет о вчерашних слушаниях : Today wasn’t a search for truth, but a desperate attempt to find anything that can be used to attack the institutions of justice investigating this president. They came up empty today but will try again. In the long run, it'll make no difference because facts are stubborn things. Но я не о том. Стенограмма слушаний здесь -- Comey-interview-12-7-18_Redacted.pdf . Я процитирую один отрывок: Mr. Cohen. Mr. Trump has said that the folks that work for him are 12 angry Democrats. Do you know those 12 or so people -- Mr. Comey. I don't. Mr. Cohen. -- who they are? Mr. Comey. I know by name some of them, and I think I've met some of them personally, but I don't know them well. Mr. Cohen. Do you know if any of them are angry? Mr. Comey. Not to my knowledge, but I'm sure they're like all normal humans; sometimes they're happy, sometimes they're sad, sometimes they're angry, but I can't comment on that characterization beyond that. Mr. Cohen. All right. Despite the emails between Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page, was there anything you ever saw that you believe caused the FBI or the Justice Department, particularly the FBI, to not operate and investigate in an unbiased fashion? Mr. Comey. No, I never saw -- and in those two people's cases -- I never saw any indication at all of bias by Mr. Strzok or Ms. Page. And, in fact, Peter Strzok helped draft my letter to Congress on October 28th that Hillary Clinton blames for her defeat. So it's hard for me to see how he was on Team Clinton secretly at that point in time. And he also was one of the handful of people in the entire world who knew we were investigating four Americans who had some connection to Mr. Trump during the summer of 2016, and he didn't tell a soul. So it's hard to reconcile that with his being on Team Clinton. And so all of that is consistent with my view, I never saw any indication of anything but the facts and the law from those people. Mr. Cohen. Thank you for your testimony. And thank you for your service to our country.