Calm the fuck down!

Президент США из Индии успокоил сограждан:
The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
Небольшое отступление... Когда я слышу "under control", я всегда вспоминаю, как персонаж на моем юзерпике летит куда-то головой в стену со словами "я все тримаю пiд контролем". Великая сила искусства! Как некоторые (не будем показывать на malyj_gorgan пальцем) могут отрицать, какой гениальной передачей было "Шоу довгоносикiв".

Но я не о том. В смысле не о твите Трампа. Я хотел про поклонников Q написать. Думаю, что не всем понятно, насколько это безумная секта.

Вот они комментируют твит одного из своих главных запевал, Praying Medic. Его твит, как раз о твите Трампа о том, что все под контролем. Я приведу несколько комментариев. Каждый параграф -- отдельный комментарий.
Corona is the cabals last ditch effort causing chaos and havoc before the storm comes 👀🐸🍿

Deep state fear campaign to attempt to crash the economy before the election will fail. Patriots are in control.

I have never caught my President in a single lie. His is the voice I will believe and follow among all the clamoring media.

Definitely is, this was another plan to take down economy, market at the expense of thousands of lives

Really makes you wonder if USA Deep State Sewage released coronavirus to attempt to crash global markets and the economy to defeat President @realDonaldTrump doesn’t it? If there were proof, what would that do to Americans?

OR maybe China is an ally of the Dems, lots of deep ties to big $$ with Dems and China.

I do believe it is bioweapon released by the Globalists to crash the market in the hopes it will destroy Trump. I also believe the Globalist’s primary objective is depopulation. Therefore, I do not believe the virus is fake and I think EVERYONE should be prepared

Why is NO ONE TALKING ABOUT BILL GATES ?????? THATS HOW THE PROBLEM STARTED

Of course it's connected. It's all part of the Deep State plan to destroy America.
Почему никто не говорит о Билле Гейтсе-то, действительно?

Но это анонимные поклонники Q пишут. А что скажет мейнстримный трампист, Раш Лимбо? К его чести, про запущенное глобалистами биологическое оружие он не говорит, но тоже убедительно успокаивает -- Overhyped Coronavirus Weaponized Against Trump:
Folks, this coronavirus thing, I want to try to put this in perspective for you. It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump. Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. (interruption) You think I’m wrong about this? You think I’m missing it by saying that’s… (interruption) Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.
Единственное, непонятно... Если coronavirus -- это обычная простуда, то какого черта Глобалисты его запустили, у них более серьезного биологического оружия не нашлось что ли?