Президент США : With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote??? В апреле не кто иной, как Джо наш Байден сделал следующее предсказание : Mark my words, I think he is gonna try to kick back the election somehow, come up with some rationale why it can’t be held. That’s the only way he thinks he can possibly win. Тогда это вызвало возмущенный хор голосов, обвиняющих Байдена в распространении теории заговора. Вот большая подборка этих осуждающих Байдена высказываний . Первая цитата оттуда, Henry Olsen: Biden’s unfounded accusation Thursday that President Trump wants to delay November’s election was not only clearly over the line but also unmasks how low the supposedly moderate Biden will go to win. Тот же Олсен сегодня : Trump’s suggestion to delay the election is the most anti-democratic thing any president ever said. И это еще ладно, co-founder of the Federalist Society (!) запостил сегодня статеечку, "Trump Might Try to Postpone the Election. That’s Unconstitutional." : I have voted Republican in every presidential election since 1980, including voting for Donald Trump in 2016. I wrote op-eds and a law review article protesting what I believe was an unconstitutional investigation by Robert Mueller. I also wrote an op-ed opposing President Trump’s impeachment. But I am frankly appalled by the president’s recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats’ assertion that President Trump is a fascist. But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president’s immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate. Да и реакция республиканских политиков в Конгрессе в этот раз была неожиданно однозначной. Было мало обычных "я не читаю твиты" или "да Трамп же пошутил, а вы возбудились, ха-ха": Trump Floats an Election Delay, and Republicans Shoot It Down . А что случилось? Чего это республиканские политики вдруг проявили такую независимость от Трампа? Да не загадка. В данный момент выглядит так, что Трамп с высокой вероятностью проиграет выборы. Ну, вот республиканские конгрессмены и сенаторы и снова вспомнили, что у них есть принципы. Мы это кино уже видели в прошлом, в 2016 году. Иглесиас верно говорит : As it looks likely that Trump will lose, it’s sort of hilarious to see many conservatives recovering the coolness to Trump that they felt back in 2016 when it looked likely that he would lose. Если Трамп в итоге выборы выиграет, они, как и в прошлый раз, забудут о своей принципиальности, а вот если проиграет...