2666

Вот этот отклик на Амазоне очень понравился!
Total Trash!!

This is one of the worst books I've read in years!!
I totally cannot comprehend what is so intriguing and fascinating about the unending detached accounts and descriptions of hundreds of murders of women. On xx date, the body of xxx was found, mutilated in the dumps. On another date, another body was found. On another date, another body of a mutilated woman was found......and it goes on and on and on and on for hundreds of pages!! What sick psychopath would enjoy this kind of never ending and super boring accounts of murdered women?? This is totally meaningless and irrelevant. How is this relevant to the entire story, if there is a story?

As this was published after the writer's death, I don't believe this is the final version of what should have been published!!
Особенно "What sick psychopath would enjoy" понравилось, сам за себя порадовался.